Nexus Summer Splice Popsicle
A healthy version of a creamy icy-pole with a hint of Nexus Summer Splice. What better way to get in your thermo in on a hot Summers day?
This recipe makes 8 serves so there’s plenty for all your gym buddies... but we think they’re too good to share!
- 4 serves Nexus ObliterX: Summer Splice
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple, fresh or tinned
- 1/2 cup chopped rockmelon
- 1/2 chopped banana
- 1⁄2 chopped strawberries
- 3/4 cup chilled reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Divide mix between 8 icy pole moulds and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or until