Nexus Summer Splice Popsicle
A healthy version of a creamy icy-pole with a hint of Nexus Summer Splice. What better way to get your thermo in on a hot Summers day? This recipe makes 8 serves so there’s plenty for all your gym buddies... but we think they’re too good to share!
Ingredients (Makes 8)
- 4 serves Nexus Summer Splice
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple, fresh or tinned
- 1/2 cup chopped rockmelon
- 1/2 chopped banana
- 1⁄2 chopped strawberries
- 3/4 cup chilled reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Divide mix between 8 icy pole moulds and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or until firm.
Nexus Melon Amino Gummy Bears
Tired of sipping on your Aminos the traditional way? Try this zero-calorie alternative that will have everyone at the gym begging for a taste of your gummy bears. Filled with our brand new flavour ‘Melon Staburst’ you’ll be bursting with energy!
- 2 serves Nexus Melon Staburst Aminos
- 4 packets of gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup of warm water
- 1 tbsp of zero calorie sweetener
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan until dissolved
- Heat on a low/medium setting and stir occasionally for about 5 minutes
- Wait until the water begins to thicken and turns into a gel
- Place the gel into the mould and freeze for 15-20 minutes
Nexus NerdXplosion Sorbet
Hanging for a sweet fix without the calorie price tag? Try our Nexus NerdXplosion flavoured sorbet. The perfect sweet treat to keep you hydrated at any time of the day!
- 2 scoops Nexus NerdXplosion Amino Acids
- 2 cup black seedless grapes
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup lite canned coconut milk Instructions
- Blend all ingredients and pour into pan.
- Freeze until solid then blend until soft.
- If the mixture is too runny, put back in the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until sorbet is the right consistency.
- Scoop into a cone or bowl and enjoy!